"From Ancient India to the Renaissance" Top 5 Page for this destination Art Institute Tip by shrimp56
Art Institute, Chicago: 93 reviews and 154 photos
On the left a beautiful jeweled pendant in the design of a ship -- on the right the Hindu god Ganesha.
Please click on the picture to enjoy the detail.
The South Asia section has been moved during the AIC renovations, Not all items are on view alas :(
Address: 111 S Michigan Avenue
Directions: Both of these are on the main [or 1st] floor.
More Things to Do in Chicago (37)
More Reviews (152)
- See All French-Vietnamese on Rush
- See All A Roaring Season!
- See All Good theatre in the Loop
- See All It's popping on NorthMichigan
- See All Stay on the river, but near the...
shrimp56's Related Pages
Have you been to Chicago?Share Your Travels