"Who's ringing the dinner bell??" Barbados Restaurant Tip by 1Nomad

Barbados Restaurants: 153 reviews and 126 photos

Cool Runnings Catamaran
by 1Nomad

Dinner time! Again, with all the entertainment options available, you'll need to do a great job of researching and planning before committing to dinner. During the Conga-Line, there's plenty of more fast food action. There's also a lot of great restaurants along the strip. Just take your pick. Stop anywhere you like. We didn't experience anything that was bad and if your trying to stretch your dollars, don't worry. A lot of the "finer" dining places have menus posted outside so that you won't get "sticker shock" when you go in. Anyway, what's the fun of going somewhere and not trying something new? We did find that most dinners averaged around $40 - 50 dollars for the better restaurants. One night, we did stay at our resort again for dinner (do you see a pattern developing??). They had a feast with a live band and entertainment. I just can't say enough about this place. I am sure there are other resorts which can equal or exceed this, but for the price, you will be amazed.

Favorite Dish: I would have liked to have more time to learn recipes for some of the dishes. Since I had never had the flying fish, this was one of the more notible dinners that I experienced.

Address: Just pick a place
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: St. Lawrence Gap or Bridgetown
Price: US$41 and up
Rating: 0
Theme: Other

• Updated Jan 5, 2003

“Make your travel fun!”

Ranked Member

Have you been to Barbados?