"Train Platform" Top 5 Page for this destination Schiphol Transportation Tip by pieter_jan_v
Schiphol Transportation: 40 reviews and 115 photos
The train platforms are in the basement of the Schiphol Plaza, the big indoor front hall of the airport.
There are multiple platforms, so first select the right one before going down.
There are elevators and sloping ecalators.
The train ride to Amsterdam Central Station is about 20 minutes.
Watch your luggage at all times!
More Reviews (90)
- See All Schiphollijn memorial
- See All One of the latest Schiphol hotels.
- See All Watch out: Planes overhead!
- See All Quiet place in the transfer area
- See All Meditation Centre
- See All Schiphol Supermarket
pieter_jan_v's Related Pages
Have you been to Schiphol?Share Your Travels