"The Jewish District" Le Marais Tip by GUYON
Le Marais, Paris: 36 reviews and 76 photos
Near the Marais and the rue des Francs Bourgeois : the rue des Rosiers which is the main Jewish district of Paris.
Here the butchers are Kocher. The shop signs are in French and in Hebrew. The pedestrians by the streets speak all the languages of the Central Europe.
The second Jewish district of Paris (but less typical) is rue Richer near the metro Cadet (9° arrondissement).
More Off The Beaten Path in Paris (29)
More Reviews (154)
- See All How to become a parisian in one hour
- See All Musee Carnavalet (Paris Historical...
- See All Cafe de l'Homme
- See All Creperie Bretonne à Paris
- See All Again, a budget hotel
- See All Rent a bicycle (city of Paris)
GUYON's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels