"Visit Buckingham Palace and..." Europe Favorite Tip by kris_1982

Europe General: 595 reviews and 454 photos

Favorite thing: Visit Buckingham Palace and Westminister Abbey in London, England;
If you are ever in Paris, France, you must visit The Eiffle Tower (Le Tour Eiffel) and one of the most famous museums in the world, Le Louvre. This is where you can see famous and most interesting pieces of art, The Mona Lisa. In Switzerland, the alps are enjoyable, especially if you decide to go up. If you do decide to go up the alps, wear something warm! It is COLD up there!!!
I didn't spend much time in Germany to really comment on it right now without thinking about it. I only spent on day there!

Fondest memory: is not describable in one sentence or in one country. In England, Buckingham Palace, Westminister Abbey, and Planet Hollywood was the most enjoyable and most memorable. The ferry ride over the English Channel was exciting!! just by knowing that it has a undergroung railway. The houvercraft that past us several times was the only one that I seen in my entire life!!
In Paris, the Eiffel Tower(Le Tour Eiffel), Notre Dame, and Le Louvre was quite breath-taking!! I, along with the tour group from my school and various other schools in North America, took a boat tour during the sun-setting hours in the heart of Paris. Paris proved to be the most romantic city ever!! Couples lined the shores to watch the sun-set and the many beautiful tour boats that with the help of their many gorgeous lights, lit up their path through the dark water. As you can see, I must have had lots of fun in Paris during my three day, two night stay there!!

• Written Aug 24, 2002

Comments

kris_1982's Related Pages

kris_1982