"The best ice cream parlor of Paris" Berthillon Tip by GUYON
Berthillon, Paris: 2 reviews and 3 photos
A small shop, with an ancient frontage.
What to buy: The best Paris ice creams are made by Berthillon.
You can buy a cone or a pot or a box (in this case, the ice is sold per liter).
In the area, there are several shops which sell ice creams Berthillon but the head office is on the picture.
You can identify easily the location of these shops : it is where there is a line.
What to pay: Sure, it is expensive and they are a bit rude at the main shop.
Address: Rue St Louis en l'Ile (4° arrt) - Ile Saint Louis
Directions: Metro : Pont Marie.
Theme: Food and Drink
More Reviews (155)
- See All How to become a parisian in one hour
- See All Musee Carnavalet (Paris Historical...
- See All Cafe de l'Homme
- See All Creperie Bretonne à Paris
- See All Again, a budget hotel
- See All Rent a bicycle (city of Paris)
GUYON's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels