"Shop retro" Albert Menes Tip by GUYON
Albert Menes, Paris: 1 reviews and 1 photos
A red shop.
Unfortunatly, often closed.
What to buy: They sell luxious grocery made according to the traditional way.
The goods are : cakes, candies, jams, patés.
We buy there candy sticks to put in the Xmas tree and "confiture de patate douce vanillee" (sweet potatoe with vanilla jam).
What to pay: Expensive but ... they accept the VISA.
Address: Corner of Blvd Malesherbes and rue Roquepine
Directions: Metro : St Augustin (at a walking distance of la Madeleine)
Theme: Food and Drink
More Reviews (155)
- See All How to become a parisian in one hour
- See All Musee Carnavalet (Paris Historical...
- See All Cafe de l'Homme
- See All Creperie Bretonne à Paris
- See All Again, a budget hotel
- See All Rent a bicycle (city of Paris)
GUYON's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels