"Rue Chanoinesse" Rue Chanoinesse Tip by GUYON
Rue Chanoinesse, Paris: 2 reviews and 4 photos
The rue Chanoinesse is a street nearby Notre Dame, completly forgoten by the tourists. So it is quiet.
The buildings are not very ancient because the whole area was completly remodeled during the Second Empire. Though, have a look at the red building of magistrats school.
The shop on the picture was adorned for Christmas and presented to the pedestrians a crèche.
othercontact: Metro : Cite or Hotel de Ville
More Off The Beaten Path in Paris (29)
More Reviews (154)
- See All How to become a parisian in one hour
- See All Musee Carnavalet (Paris Historical...
- See All Cafe de l'Homme
- See All Creperie Bretonne à Paris
- See All Again, a budget hotel
- See All Rent a bicycle (city of Paris)
GUYON's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels