Can't remember: "Blue Area restaurant" Top 5 Page for this destination Islamabad Restaurant Tip by lachydragon

Islamabad Restaurants: 76 reviews and 86 photos

This is a fairly useless tip I realise, but we ate in a restaurant in the Blue Area with our trekking host on our first day in Islamabad. The restaurant had big windows at the front and was on the second floor looking down on the street. The food was great with a menu encompassing the Pakistani/Indian favourites as well as some more unusual or uniquely Pakistani Dishes.

Great food but unfortunately for me it was rather oily and played havoc with my unsettled stomach - I tried to only eat naan bread and rice but the meals looked so wonderful.

My friend Ray had no trouble with the food - the restaurant looked clean and very popular so that was always a good sign.

As for price - again I am hard-pressed to say since we were treated to lunch and didn't see the bill!

Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: A second floor restuarant in the Blue Area with big picture windows looking onto the street!
Price: N/A
Rating: 0
Theme: Other

• Updated Dec 27, 2002

Comments

lachydragon

“Happiness is a non-cancelled flight booking (see India: Transport tips for the story...)”

Have you been to Islamabad?