"One more classical ET view" Eiffel Tower Tip by OrlandoBR
Eiffel Tower, Paris: 160 reviews and 173 photos
Fondest memory: Those canons of water in the Trocadéro gardens, I only saw them working once, just before I took this picture. After 10 minutes waiting for the sun to brighten my photo, when the clouds finally cleared, they turned the water off! Maybe next time then, next summer, assuming they only do that once a year or when a blue moon is over Paris.
More Reviews (67)
- See All The quare on the tip of Ile de la Cité
- See All Monstrous faces at Pont Neuf
- See All Le Penseur n'est pas là
- See All Ponies in Versailles
- See All World Cup Final at the airport??
- See All "Service compris"
OrlandoBR's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels