Basil Leaf Cafe: ""Fire in the Hole!"" New Orleans Restaurant Tip by Jmill42
New Orleans Restaurants: 899 reviews and 886 photos
This is GREAT Thai food. The owners say they offer "high-end" Thai food, and I wouldn't disagree. Once again, it is located right off of the streetcar route, so it is easily reached from the Quarter. They definitely offer HOT food. I love Thai, so I think it is wonderful. You judge for yourself. Open Mon- Sat for lunch and dinner (Thai in the morning would be a little too much!)
Address: 1438 S. Carrollton Ave
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Theme: Pan-Asian and Pacific Rim
More Reviews (72)
- See All The Seedy Underbelly of New Orleans
- See All Late Night Munchies
- See All Another Dance Club?
- See All The Seedy Underbelly of New Orleans!
- See All The Most Important Man in NOLA's History
- See All Very Elegant Hotel
Jmill42's Related Pages
Have you been to New Orleans?Share Your Travels