Hotel Klosterstueble: "Rothenburg: Stay at a wonderful family-run Inn" Rothenburg ob der Tauber Hotel Tip by davequ

Rothenburg ob der Tauber Hotels: 65 reviews and 102 photos

Hotel Klosterstueble - a good family-run hotel
by davequ

This little Inn / hotel is located right next to the Castle Garden in the old city. The family that runs it is very friendly and helpful.
My room was a very clean, old-style German room with great furniture & ambience. I am pretty jaded about hotels, but this room was so perfectly "Bavarian" I even took pictures of it so I would not forget.
Breakfast was good and included for a mere $55/night rate total in October 2001. They also will serve you a delicious dinner prepared at the hotel by the family.

Unique Qualities: Gorgeously simple German-Bavarian-Frankonian ambience throughout.
Location is perfect for walking the old city and Rothenburg's beautiful Castle Garden.

Even though I am willing to pay for more expensive hotels like the Burg Hotel, etc. I will most likely stay at Hotel Klosterstueble again as it is so perfectly comfortable, such a great deal and has everything I need. And again enough cannot be said about the kind and helpful family that runs it. I hope they are still there when I return.

Address: Heringsbronnengass e 5, D-91541 Rothenburg, Bavar
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: See website below and click on "map"
Phone: Tel: 00 49 - 98 61 / 67 74
Price: US$40-80
Theme: Inn

• Updated Apr 4, 2011

Comments

davequ

“♫♫ ... "What this world needs is a good $2 room and a good $2 broom" ... ♫♫ Don Van Vliet”

Have you been to Rothenburg ob der Tauber?