"Historical Markers" History Tip by Jmill42
History, New Orleans: 15 reviews and 16 photos
Favorite thing: One of the coolest things about walking around NOLA is all of the historical signs and markers. Most of them tell you the significance of the area. Some of them let you know what the name of the current street was 200 years ago. Obviously, with all the changing of "ownership", you have lots of Spanish and French influence. Monuments also focus on the Civil War leaders.
More Reviews (75)
- See All The Seedy Underbelly of New Orleans
- See All Late Night Munchies
- See All Another Dance Club?
- See All The Seedy Underbelly of New Orleans!
- See All Zydeco Music and Cajun Spice
- See All The Most Important Man in NOLA's History
Jmill42's Related Pages
Have you been to New Orleans?Share Your Travels