Yo-Yo MA's: "Hamburger Heaven" New Orleans Restaurant Tip by Jmill42

New Orleans Restaurants: 896 reviews and 877 photos

No not that Yo Yo MA! Don't know why they chose the name, but I dont care, because the hamburgers are out of this world! They have about 10 different choices of burgers. I've had 3 and each time I told myself that THAT one was the best burger I ever ate. One warning though...

Me and my friend were walkling around in the Quarter, drunk as we normally were back then, and were starving. We see this place and stroll in, look at the menu with all these types of burgers. Peanut Butter burger, southwest, BBQ, etc. I choose the Western and my friend chooses the western (or the one with the "hot peppers"). I am just demolishing my burger when I look up and my friends face is blazing red! He's like "These peppers are SO HOT!" Thinking that he was just a pansy from Texas that couldn't handle Cajun spices, I took a bite. I thought my mouth was going to melt right off my face! I mean this thing was HOT! So, needless to say, our drunken state was seriously disturbed and we drank enough water to last us across the Sahara. So please by all means stop in this place, but be wary of the "pepper burger!"

It is right of Bourbon, so if you are hungry, in the Quarter, and want a cheap meal...

Favorite Dish: You cant go wrong, just listen to the warning... or will you test your "digestional abilities!?!

Address: 727 Saint Peters St
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Price: less than US$10
Rating: 4
Theme: American

• Updated Jul 12, 2003

“Live With Passion!”

Have you been to New Orleans?