"HANDGRENADE!!!!!!!!!!!" Tropical Isle Tip by Jmill42
Tropical Isle, New Orleans: 7 reviews and 10 photos
OK, don't go inside the club itself for more than 5 minutes, because the rest of Bourbon Street is better. But, DO stop into Tropical Isle to get your handgrenade for the walk! The handgrenade is the signature drink of this place. It is severely potent...
no, better yet, its the devil incarnate. These things will put you down in a hurry. They taste pretty good and pack a Mike Tyson punch.
Dress Code: None
Address: 721 Bourbon St. and738 Toulouse St.
Directions: Best just to visit the walk-up order window. Its on Bourbon, just look for this sign!
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Reviews (66)
- See All The Seedy Underbelly of New Orleans
- See All Late Night Munchies
- See All The Seedy Underbelly of New Orleans!
- See All Zydeco Music and Cajun Spice
- See All The Most Important Man in NOLA's History
- See All Very Elegant Hotel
Jmill42's Related Pages
Have you been to New Orleans?Share Your Travels