"Blissfully Ignorant" Turkey Warnings Or Dangers Tip by iwent

Turkey Warnings and Dangers: 131 reviews and 56 photos

They can't walk on walls. I can see two from the corner of the eye. They disappear behind the door. Relieved I fall asleep.

One year later I see three of them. They are walking across the wall. So they can walk on walls. However, they have no wings. Besides the legs of my bed are round and smooth, too slippery for them to climb. I pull my bed away from the walll, just in case. Relieved I fall asleep.

Another year later. I'm almost asleep. Suddenly I'm wide awake. I hear a loud buzzing sound. I can feel something land in my hair. They have wings, they can fly! cockroaches!

Coackroaches are active at night, when it is dark. No good inspecting your hotelroom during the day

Cockraoches are attracted by food. Don't leave any, not even a crumb of food in your room.

If your hotel is in the old part of the city you are bound to have these uninvited guests

If you see unemptied rubbish bins go to another hotel unless you don't mind having intruders at night.

• Written Dec 10, 2002

Comments

iwent

“?I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel?s sake. The great affair is to move.?”

Have you been to Turkey?