"Middle East Splendor" Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino Tip by Krumlovgirl

Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, Las Vegas: 6,609 reviews and 53 photos

I had high expectations for this hotel and entered with trepidation. I hated the fact that they tore down the old one, Vegas seems to have no respect for its history. And then they changed it, only a couple of years later, to Planet Hollywood. I generally dislike places that try to cater to the young, beautiful and foolish. Yet, I was not disappointed.

Unique Qualities: We might be a little biased about this hotel because they upgraded us to the Penthouse level. Still, the room was very large, the same size as the one I'd had on two previous trips, and the amenities were the same. The bathroom is large and boasts a separate tub and shower. There is a television in the bathroom as well. I watched TV while taking a bath. It tickled me. Our towels were purple, not white, and that tickled me as well. Our view was amazing-the Bellagio fountains. Room service was not too terribly expensive. The buffet, The Spice Market, is the best in town, or so I have bene told. I have only eaten at a few. The hotel also offers P.F. Chang's, one of our favorite Asian eateries. The casino is okay, but at the end of the day, just a casino.

Address: 3667 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, Nevada, 891
Comparison: more expensive than average
Price: US$80-120
Theme: Hotel

• Updated Jul 3, 2008

Comments

Krumlovgirl Visits Here Frequently!

Krumlovgirl

“I dream of a better tomorrow when chickens can cross the road without having their movtives questioned.”

Have you been to Las Vegas?