"Take a day trip to Amalfi" Top 5 Page for this destination Positano Off The Beaten Path Tip by Geisha_Girl
Positano Off The Beaten Path: 26 reviews and 52 photos
The town of Amalfi is only a 30 minute boat ride from Positano. We spent one afternoon cruising to this neighboring town. You can choose to either sit inside the Hydrofoil or enjoy the deck outside in one of their smaller boats.
You can purchase tickets for these day cruises at the booths on the beach in Positano. No advanced reservations were necessary when we were there.
More Off The Beaten Path in Positano (2)
More Reviews (23)
- Leave the Hoochie-Mama shoes at home!!
- See All Always catch the sunrise and never miss...
- See All Dig The Scene
- See All Castles in the Sky!
- See All Get on the Boat!
- Ceramics, Floral tent dresses, and...
- SMILES go a long way in Positano!
- See All Number Two: Don't go there if MARIAH is...
- See All "DA GIORGIO" is da Bomb! (Capri)
- See All Steer clear of "New Age Music Video...
- The Blue Grotto: Pay 8 Euros for a Panic...
Been to Positano?Share your travels with the world!
Geisha_Girl's Related Pages
Have you been to Positano?Share Your Travels