"Get on the Boat!" Top 5 Page for this destination Positano Transportation Tip by Geisha_Girl
Positano Transportation: 34 reviews and 38 photos
Positano is a coastal town, and there's no better way to check out the coast than by boat.
Boats were our second home and we enjoyed the great hourly rates and the variety of choices. This rubber 40-horsepower baby took us high speed up the smooth bay waters on a warm September day.
It cost us only 30EU/hr to rent........and we would have surely paid wayyyy more if the cutie boathand in thebackground came with it! ;->
More Transportation in Positano (1)
More Reviews (24)
- Leave the Hoochie-Mama shoes at home!!
- See All Take a day trip to Amalfi
- See All Always catch the sunrise and never miss...
- See All Dig The Scene
- See All Castles in the Sky!
- Ceramics, Floral tent dresses, and...
- SMILES go a long way in Positano!
- See All Number Two: Don't go there if MARIAH is...
- See All "DA GIORGIO" is da Bomb! (Capri)
- See All Steer clear of "New Age Music Video...
- The Blue Grotto: Pay 8 Euros for a Panic...
Been to Positano?Share your travels with the world!
Geisha_Girl's Related Pages
Have you been to Positano?Share Your Travels