Various: "Music and film" Top 5 Page for this destination Krakow Shopping Tip by matcrazy1
Krakow Shopping: 180 reviews and 248 photos
There are many bookstores with unexpectadly huge collection of music titles on CDs/MCs and DVDs. For example:
- Empik Megastore (read previous tip)
- the passage with entrance in south wall of the Main market Square close to its SE corner. There are CDs and MCs sold in the middle of the passage (stalls) to the left is bookstore and to the right souvenir's shop.
- Pasaz Hetmanski with entrance from the E wall of the Main Market Square (look at the pic)
New CD releases of international stars and Hollywood movies are available in Krakow about the time they are launched in the Western Europe.
What to buy: Polish folk music
Polish pop music
Music of artists of Piwnica pod Baranami (Cellar uder the Rams) - cabaret (new collection of 5 CDs highly recommended)
What to pay: Big-name CDs are between $10 and $14, audiocassettes $4.5 or so. Blockbuster DVDs sell for about $20, videocassettes for c. $12.
Address: Rynek Glowny
Directions: Main Market Square, Sienna Street, Florianska Street
More Shopping in Krakow (28)
More Reviews (324)
- See All 3-star, family run hidden gem of Krakow!
- See All Great US friends and Polish food :-)
- See All Polish and... Mexican drinks
- See All Let's meet... under the knife
- See All On bicycle
- See All Strange ship
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Krakow?Share Your Travels