"The parts of the city outside of the center" Top 5 Page for this destination Street Scene Tip by sargentjeff
Street Scene, Naples: 12 reviews and 25 photos
Things happen outside the city center that are interesting and unexpected. This is definitely the case in Pianura, the section my wife is from, and things never cease to amuse me. For instance, as you can see inthe photo, cars serve as bread delivery vehicles to local bread stores. This tiny little car was driving aroud delivering bread to local bread stores. It sounds normal, but you'd have to see it for yourself. It was quite a site to see this guy and his young boy pull up, not even attempting to really find a parking spot, and open the hatchback to deliver bread to one of the stores on their route.
Napoli is always fun, and since I'm from California, I'm pretty laid back and have had a good time observing the daily life of the average Napolitan. Always something going on.
More Things to Do in Naples (15)
More Reviews (62)
- See All When it rains it really rains
- See All Pianura - Real Napolitans, real culture
- See All The Tangenziale
- See All Sort of a sport tip, but more for the...
- See All Capodimonte is famous for some...
- See All The "Audio Guide" at Pompei
- See All The inevitable Worker Strike
- See All The taste you'll never forget...
- Packing List
- See All Pinetamare - The Beach in Naples
- See All My favorite nighttime spot
- See All If you're wondering about that...
sargentjeff's Related Pages
Have you been to Naples?Share Your Travels