"City Tour & Schoenbrunn" Top 5 Page for this destination sightseeing & day-excursions Tip by globetrott
sightseeing & day-excursions, Vienna: 15 reviews and 40 photos
Favorite thing: City Tour & Schoenbrunn is the most popular tour in Vienna with several departures daily through-out the year. The bus will take you along the Ringstrasse, where you will see Oper - Hofburg - Rathaus - Burgtheater - Universitaet - MAK - Kunst- & Naturhistorisches Museum and finally also Belvedere (from a distance) and it will include a guided tour through Schoenbrunn .
This tour by "Vienna Sightseeing" is 34 Euros and a good opportunity to see Vienna within a short time.
nov.2nd-march 31st 09.45a.m.+02.00p.m.
the tours at 02.00p.m. from Mon-Thu are ONLY in german!
When you have enough time you may do it on your own, with a day-ticket of the public transportations, take tram #1, D or #2 along the Ringstrasse and hop on and off as you like. Take U-4 to Schoenbrunn - the un-guided tours are around 10 Euros
More Reviews (189)
- See All a paradise of lovers of Harley Davidson
- See All Weihnachtsmarkt im Türkenschanzpark
- See All Bade-Schiff - a pool inside a ship
- See All a traditional Wiener Kaffeehaus
- See All An Art Nouveau-jewel
- See All WESTBAHN: the cheapest train to Salzburg
- See All Beware of the SÜD-Bahnhof/OST-Bahnhof -...
- See All Palais Liechtenstein
- See All a perfect hotel
- See All Mozart-people all over the centre of...
- See All Silvester-Pfad - the festivities at new...
Been to Vienna?Share your travels with the world!
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Vienna?Share Your Travels