Copacabana Market: "Local foods are just one great item at the markets" Bolivia Shopping Tip by richiecdisc
Bolivia Shopping: 9 reviews and 10 photos
Every town in Bolivia has a great market area, some with many of them. Copacabana's was small but colorful with merchants dressed in traditional clothing.
What to buy: There are many great fruits as well as other local foods you won't find anywhere else.
What to pay: Papayas are cheap and always good at less than a dollar.
Directions: If you walk around any Bolivian city, you will pass a market soon enough.
More Reviews (14)
- See All Conclusion of My Fondest Memory
- Another roll of film, please.
- A brew by any other name wouldn't smell...
- The Bolvian border crossing is...
- Save the Flamingos....
- Beware of what you take pictures of!
richiecdisc's Related Pages
Have you been to Bolivia?Share Your Travels