"Walk along Grodzka Street" Top 5 Page for this destination Grodzka Street Tip by matcrazy1
Grodzka Street, Krakow: 7 reviews and 12 photos
This street goes from the Main Market Square to Wawel Hill. It's a part of so called Royal Tract (Wawel - Grodzka - Main Market Square - Florianska).
There are many stores, pubs/restaurants in this street. And there are St. Andrew Church and St. Paul and Peter Church there.
Address: Ulica (Ul.) Grodzka
Directions: From SE corner of the Main Market Square - the only of 12 streets not being perpendicular to the square walls.
More Things to Do in Krakow (93)
More Reviews (259)
- See All 3-star, family run hidden gem of Krakow!
- See All Great US friends and Polish food :-)
- See All Famous honey cakes from Torun
- See All Polish and... Mexican drinks
- See All Let's meet... under the knife
- See All On bicycle
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Krakow?Share Your Travels