"Holy Cross Abbey" County Tipperary Tip by orlikins
County Tipperary, Ireland: 5 reviews and 7 photos
Holy Cross Abbey is near Thurles in North Tipperary, on the river Suir. My parents used to drag us here every May for an open-air mass. There's an annual memorial service to Padre Pio here. The restoration work on the church is very good, but I just think it's inappropriate to have a crappy little gift shop on church grounds. Should have some photos of it, will upload one soon.
More Reviews (49)
- See All Ryanscaire (Ryanair
- See All "Whaddya mean we can't drink on Good...
- See All The Bridge Inn, Tullamore
- See All Tullamore Court Hotel
- See All Senor Ricos, Tullamore, Co. Offaly
orlikins' Related Pages
Have you been to Ireland?Share Your Travels