"Main Market Square - eastern side" Top 5 Page for this destination The Market Square (Rynek Glowny) Tip by matcrazy1
The Market Square (Rynek Glowny), Krakow: 37 reviews and 56 photos
Favorite thing: .
I prefer the eastern side of the Main Market Square (Rynek Glowny) although generally I prefer Western Europe then Eastern haha. Btw Krakow is in the central Europe (not eastern) - very close to the geographically central point of Europe.
OK, what is there (on the East)?
- St. Mary's Basilica (= Our Lady Church) in the NE corner,
- Adam Mickiewicz (Polish writer from 19th century) monument in the middle,
- small St. Wojciech Church in SE corner,
- flower market in northern side,
- thousands of pigeons everywhere and much more.
So we have churches, monument, flora and fauna on the East - hmmm... like in Europe?
What is on the West in next tip.
More Reviews (341)
- See All 3-star, family run hidden gem of Krakow!
- See All Great US friends and Polish food :-)
- See All Famous honey cakes from Torun
- See All Polish and... Mexican drinks
- See All Let's meet... under the knife
- See All On bicycle
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Krakow?Share Your Travels