"Streekmuseum" Top 5 Page for this destination Museums Tip by tompt
Museums, Valkenburg: 13 reviews and 44 photos
This museum is a small one about the history and art of the district. Mostly interesting for the dutch speaking.
The building is a design of J.H.C. Kröner, architect from Amsterdam, and was built in 1900. Originally it was a cityhall with a postoffice attached to it.
tuesday-sunday : 10:00-17:00
12- : €1,15
60+ : €1,60
And the good news for the dutch: half price with your Rabobank card.
Address: Grotestraat centrum 31
Phone: 043 6016394
More Reviews (80)
- See All Be surprised by the chef
- See All And now for something completely...
- See All French Mill looking like new
- See All Or print info here..
- See All Bokkenrijders
- See All How to pay your parkingfee part II
tompt's Related Pages
Have you been to Valkenburg?Share Your Travels