"Rue Lanneau - Quartier Latin" Paris Off The Beaten Path Tip by GUYON
Paris Off The Beaten Path: 1,968 reviews and 4,171 photos
This view was shot at the corner of Rue Lanneau and rue d'Ecosse (a blind Alley) -
It shows how a street of the Renaissance looked like.
During the Second Empire, numerous streets like these were destroyed. So they are rare testimonies of a far past.
othercontact: Metro : Maubert Mutualité.
More Off The Beaten Path in Paris (29)
More Reviews (154)
- See All How to become a parisian in one hour
- See All Musee Carnavalet (Paris Historical...
- See All Cafe de l'Homme
- See All Creperie Bretonne à Paris
- See All Again, a budget hotel
- See All Rent a bicycle (city of Paris)
GUYON's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels