"Museum of Science" Museo Scienza e Tecnologia Tip by johnmi
Museo Scienza e Tecnologia, Milan: 4 reviews and 9 photos
Tuesday-Friday : 9.30 - 16.50
Weekends: 9.30 - 18.20.
Adults: Euro 6,20
Children (under 18s) /Senior Citizens (over 60s)/groups of at least 10 people: Euro 4,20
Pre-booked educational groups & other parties of tourists (at least 20 people): Euro 2,60
Members of the "Friends of the Museum", ICOM members, kids under 3: Free admission
Address: Via San Vittore, 21
Directions: Underground: MM2 St Ambrogio (Green Line)
Buses 50, 54, 58, 94
Phone: 02 485551
More Reviews (44)
- See All Hostel (women only)
- See All Milan-Turin for 1 Euro
- See All CHANGE inside Stazione Centrale: the...
- Mosquito Repellent is A MUST
- See All A pizzeria in Citta Studi
- See All **FREE FOR FOREIGNERS** disco,...
- See All A name for fruit&juices in Milan
- popular bookstore..
- Free Shiatsu Treatment
- Be careful at the railway station and..
- San Siro, the "Scala" of soccer
Been to Milan?Share your travels with the world!
johnmi's Related Pages
Have you been to Milan?Share Your Travels