Brielle Blues: "Free blues festival" Top 5 Page for this destination Brielle Nightlife Tip by ATLC
Brielle Nightlife: 5 reviews and 3 photos
Every last Sunday in July, there is the festival Brielle Blues.
From 15 hrs in the afternoon, there will be bands playing on open air stages around town. And after 22 hrs a pub crawl with live bands at all places.
I love blues and wouldn't miss this for the world. The atmosphere is so nice, blues lovers are nice people.
On this day the town's population easily doubles.
Dress Code: Go in style!
Address: Brielle town center
More Reviews (118)
- See All Bell ringing joys
- See All The martyrs of Gorcum
- See All Beauty treatments and cosmetics
- See All Bastion hotel
- See All VT-ers that dare to visit me :-)
- See All Fire in Brielle
- See All Jim de Kok (Jim, the Cook)
- See All How to get to Brielle by public...
- See All Chewing gum
- See All Gablestone Four craftsmen
- See All A walk through Brielle
- See All Ligfietsen (reclining bicycle)
ATLC's Related Pages
Have you been to Brielle?Share Your Travels