"Rent a bicycle at Niigata Station" Top 5 Page for this destination Niigata Transportation Tip by KevinMichael
Niigata Transportation: 15 reviews and 20 photos
This is a good way to get around Niigata city center for a few hours. It only costs a few hundred yen. The bicycle rental area is located on the Bandai exit side of Niigata Station near the bus terminals.
Warning: Make sure to always lock your bicycle. Bicycle theft is common.
More Reviews (98)
- See All Delivery Pizza or to go
- See All One of My Favorite Nightlife Spots
- See All Good Hostel!! Green Village
- See All Nato - Not for me (but it might be for...
- See All Jogging along the Shinano Riverside
- See All for Ecologically Minded Soaps and...
- See All Niigata Catholic Church (Cathedral)
- See All Niigata Bijin (Beautiful women)
- Inexpensive New Hotel Near Downtown...
- A Beautiful Walk along Niigata's Coastal...
- 4 real Seasons a year. SO dress...
Been to Niigata?Share your travels with the world!
KevinMichael's Related Pages
Have you been to Niigata?Share Your Travels