"Trains are good" Train Tip by Pawtuxet
Train, Krakow: 60 reviews and 66 photos
We enjoyed our train ride from Krakow over to Rzeszew and then up to Warsaw. Very pleasant. My husband stood in the passageway looking out the windows all the way. He was searching for deer in the woods...didn't see any. Loved the farm lands. At the train station there are lots of vendors in a tunnel way at Krakow. Many are locals selling various things. We especially liked the local cheese sold by this woman and several others. We were told it was made in the nearby area.
More Reviews (52)
- See All Krakow's Cloth Market - what's not to...
- See All Corpus Christi Procession
- See All Something quick and inexpensive
- See All Explore Polish...
- See All Ratusz ~ The old Town Hall
Pawtuxet's Related Pages
Have you been to Krakow?Share Your Travels