"5th DISTRICT - QUARTIER LATIN ! GREAT ! ***" Paris Off The Beaten Path Tip by nygaston
Paris Off The Beaten Path: 1,958 reviews and 4,138 photos
it is a wonderful place to be
it is like the Latin Quartier in Montreal : student area, good restaurants and theaters
-> There is a good cafe for your Appointment at Place Saint Michel, le Cafe FENELON
- from here, it is central, you can walk to:
St germain des pres
Notre Dame de Paris
Chatelet les Halles
ile Saint Louis
othercontact: Metro Saint Michel, Place St Mic
More Off The Beaten Path in Paris (8)
More Reviews (92)
- See All Famous Fancy Food Stores and Restaurants...
- See All WIFI FRENCH CONNECTION
- See All INFO AND EXPOS
- See All LOOKING FDOR A GOOD HOTEL ?
- See All Where to leave your luggages ?
- See All Taxi for up to 8 people !
nygaston's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels