"This is where your food comes from!" Mammoth Lakes Off The Beaten Path Tip by bruingirl
Mammoth Lakes Off The Beaten Path: 25 reviews and 37 photos
There are fish hatcheries where fish are harvested. The one that we saw was for trout and there were thousands of them! You can even buy fish pellets and feed them. Some of them get aggressive and others jump over their little fences to get to the next trough. Also, don't forget to say hello to the cows on your way to the hatcheries and hot springs! :)
othercontact: Off of Fish Hatchery Rd
More Off The Beaten Path in Mammoth Lakes (2)
More Reviews (23)
- See All Scotty's Run, Huevos Grande, Cornice...
- See All Where to buy tickets for Mammoth
- The mountain life is very different....
- See All Make dinner at home!
- See All Enjoy the natural beauty...
bruingirl's Related Pages
Have you been to Mammoth Lakes?Share Your Travels