"Holland Park" Holland Park Tip by KennetRose
Holland Park, London: 17 reviews and 53 photos
Ah yes, my very favourite of London's many parks. This was the grounds of Holland House, destroyed by bombing in WW2 - the ruins of the house form the backdrop to the Holland Park Opera (qv). There are extensive woodlands that could convince you that you were in the heart of the country, as well as a small exhibition space (the Ice House), a larger space for exhibitions or receptions (the Orangery), and a formal Japanese garden, which has a separate entry here.
If you sit on one of the many peaceful and secluded benches to eat your lunch, beware of the over-familiar squirrels!
Address: Between Holland Park Avenue and Kensington High St
Directions: Holland Park tube
Phone: +44 20 7602 2226
More Things to Do in London (32)
More Reviews (86)
- See All Europe's smallest capital city?
- See All High class bar for the Portobello Set
- See All London - a personal reflection
- See All Driving in London
- See All Something cool and special (allegedly)
- See All If you can't get no Satisfaction here...
KennetRose's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels