"Jardin des Tuileries" Musée du Louvre Tip by OrlandoBR
Musée du Louvre, Paris: 796 reviews and 1,585 photos
In front of the Louvre, separating it from Place the la Concorde, bordering Rue de Rivoli and the Seine: this is the most central Parisian park. Go there in the summer and find an amusement park, with rides that got me scared and dizzy just to look at! That means they're really freaky, or perhaps that I'm getting old...
Address: 99 rue de Rivoli, 75058 Paris,
Directions: Near Rue de l'Amiral de Coligny.
Phone: +33 1 40 20 50 50
More Things to Do in Paris (27)
More Reviews (47)
- See All Monstrous faces at Pont Neuf
- See All Le Penseur n'est pas là
- See All City of which Lights??
- See All Ponies in Versailles
- See All World Cup Final at the airport??
- See All "Service compris"
OrlandoBR's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels