"Palais Royal" Palais Royal Tip by OrlandoBR
Palais Royal, Paris: 38 reviews and 98 photos
The Palais Royal was built in the 17th century for Cardinal Richelieu, then became property of the royal family, having served as the residence of Louis XVI during his childhood. Nowadays it houses the Conseil de l'État, a government office, and is not open to the public. Right behind it, before the gardens, there are some controversial modern sculptures of questionable taste, the "Colonnes de Buren"...
Phone: +33(0)1 47 03 92 16
More Things to Do in Paris (27)
More Reviews (47)
- See All Monstrous faces at Pont Neuf
- See All Le Penseur n'est pas là
- See All City of which Lights??
- See All Ponies in Versailles
- See All World Cup Final at the airport??
- See All "Service compris"
OrlandoBR's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels