China Garden: "Late night grub..." Top 5 Page for this destination China Garden Tip by Cabana_Boy

China Garden, Charlottetown: 1 reviews and 1 photos

Late night at the China Garden
by Cabana_Boy

I went into this place late one night...it was one of those surreal evenings. I guess what made it so surreal was that there were people in this restaurant who were out of place and I had probably too much to drink.

Anyway, I walked in and the place was filled with these junior high school aged kids all dressed up (sort of a prom night thing). I had intended on ordering take-out and simply head back to my hotel. So, while I was waiting for my food, this kid starts giving me hell about my being a little drunk. So, I start giving him hell about why he is paying more attention to me rather than his date. To that, he replys, "which one"...huh! "What do you mean which one," I said. He replys, "Yeah, there aren't enough boys to go around, so, I had to take two dates to the junior prom." I said, "dude, you can spend your whole life waiting for the next time that you even get a chance to have two girls on a date...you're living every man's dream...now go."

After about ten minutes the whole lot cleared out and the place fell to an eerie silence as waitresses busied themselves straightening up the tables. My food came and I left...I have no idea what I had that night.

Comparison: least expensive
Price: less than US$10
Rating: 0
Theme: Chinese/Dim Sum

• Written Nov 23, 2002

More Restaurants in Charlottetown (1)

Comments

Cabana_Boy

“When the chips are down, buffalo move on...”

Have you been to Charlottetown?