Geschenkeland!: "One-stop souvenirs" Salzburg Shopping Tip by randm1
Salzburg Shopping: 93 reviews and 126 photos
This place is the essential all-in-one gift shop. It's got a great selection of everything you could possibly want for gifts/souvenirs, and most everything is reasonably priced. Many items I've seen here cost less than at other gift shops. Particularly fun is their huge selection of cuckoo clocks, beer steins, and porcelain dolls.
What to buy: Cuckoo clocks and beer steins :)
What to pay: Cuckoo clocks (with a little birdie) start at about $85 and the sky's the limit.
Directions: Just past Mozartkino headed away from downtown.
More Shopping in Salzburg (1)
More Reviews (39)
- See All Climb the Gaisberg!
- See All The Festung Hohensalzburg
- See All Hiking on the Kapuzinerberg
- See All Try the Salzburger Nockerl!
- See All Don't waste your root beer on the...
- See All Watch out for...cows?
randm1's Related Pages
Have you been to Salzburg?Share Your Travels