"Audobon Park" Audubon Park Tip by acemj
Audubon Park, New Orleans: 12 reviews and 26 photos
I walked from the Magazine Street side of the park to the St. Charles side in front of Loyola and Tulane Universities. It took me about 20 minutes. The park is filled with giant oak trees, ponds, a golf course and bike and jogging trails. There were plenty of people there walking their dogs and just hanging out.
Address: 6500 Magazine St, New Orleans, LA 70118,
Phone: +1 504-861-2537
More Things to Do in New Orleans (21)
More Reviews (52)
- See All Local Cuisine
- See All Another drinking hole
- See All You can still check in with VT!
- See All Neighborhood pastries and coffee
- See All Great muffaletta to go
- See All Hotel/Must see activity
acemj's Related Pages
Have you been to New Orleans?Share Your Travels