"Audobon Zoo" Audubon Zoo Tip by acemj
Audubon Zoo, New Orleans: 22 reviews and 31 photos
The Zoo has white tigers, orangutans and reptiles among other things. It is made up of various enclosed areas like the Asian Domain, the World of Primates and even the Louisiana Swamp (a good alternative if you don't want to do a Swamp Tour). For more info, check the website below.
Address: 6500 Magazine Street
Directions: About 5 or 6 miles upriver from the Quarter
othercontact: $9/adult, $4.75/children (2-12)
More Things to Do in New Orleans (21)
More Reviews (52)
- See All Local Cuisine
- See All Another drinking hole
- See All You can still check in with VT!
- See All Neighborhood pastries and coffee
- See All Great muffaletta to go
- See All Hotel/Must see activity
acemj's Related Pages
Have you been to New Orleans?Share Your Travels