"Dinner time & restaurant reservations" Top 5 Page for this destination Netherlands Tourist Trap Tip by ATLC
Netherlands Tourist Traps: 76 reviews and 53 photos
Dutch people usually eat at about 5.30- 6 pm.
It is good practice to leave around that time as it isn't very usual to be invited to dinner.
Unique Suggestions: Restaurant kitchens mostly close at 9 or 10 pm so if you make a reservation, don't be much later than 8 pm.
More Reviews (269)
- See All App for public transportation schedules
- See All Dutch breakfast
- See All What's on in Dutch museums
- See All Pieterpad, long distance walk
- See All Need for private nursing
- See All Group or family accommodation
ATLC's Related Pages
Have you been to Netherlands?Share Your Travels