"Beauregard Keyes House" Beauregard-Keyes House Tip by acemj
Beauregard-Keyes House, New Orleans: 7 reviews and 13 photos
Confederate General P.G.T. Beauregard and novelist Frances Parkinson Keyes both called this charming cottage home. Guided tours are available. Call the number below for details.
Address: 1113 Chartres St.
Directions: French Quarter
More Things to Do in New Orleans (21)
More Reviews (52)
- See All Local Cuisine
- See All Another drinking hole
- See All You can still check in with VT!
- See All Neighborhood pastries and coffee
- See All Great muffaletta to go
- See All Hotel/Must see activity
acemj's Related Pages
Have you been to New Orleans?Share Your Travels