"Old Ursuline Convent" Old Ursuline Convent Tip by acemj
Old Ursuline Convent, New Orleans: 6 reviews and 13 photos
This is one of the oldest buildings in the city, though I didn't go inside. The Sisters of St. Ursulina moved in in 1749 and ran a school and ophanage for the poor.
Address: 1114 Chartres
Directions: French Quarter
Phone: +1 504-529-3040
More Things to Do in New Orleans (21)
More Reviews (52)
- See All Local Cuisine
- See All Another drinking hole
- See All You can still check in with VT!
- See All Neighborhood pastries and coffee
- See All Great muffaletta to go
- See All Hotel/Must see activity
acemj's Related Pages
Have you been to New Orleans?Share Your Travels