"Spain - Barcelona" Top 5 Page for this destination Europe Favorite Tip by globetrott
Europe General: 593 reviews and 451 photos
Favorite thing: Visit Barcelona / Spain and the famous church "La Sagrada Familia" (the holy family)
Fondest memory: "La Sagrada Familia" is the church, built by Antonio Gaudi in its very own and unique style.
The construction needed more than 100 years already and is not yet finished, but of cours you may already see a lot of the lovely details, when you take a tour through this oldest "construction-site" in Europe.
Gaudi did not leave any plans, when he died and so plenty of other architects had to finish his plans.
More Reviews (315)
- See All Achenseebahn: oldest cogwheeltrain on...
- See All a place in Germany for all Hundertwasser...
- See All RUSSIA: I found 50.000,- $$ on the Red...
- See All ITALY: Siena - give it at least 24 hours
- See All ITALY: Carnevale di Venezia
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Europe?Share Your Travels