Mimosa Grill: "Fine American food" Top 5 Page for this destination Charlotte Restaurant Tip by acemj
Charlotte Restaurants: 184 reviews and 94 photos
This Uptown eatery attracts business types and specializes in Southern influenced American food. Its location and interior are both exceptionally attractive and appealing.
Favorite Dish: The grilled ahi tuna sandwich is delicious.
Address: 327 S. Tryon St.
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: The Wachovia building, Uptown
More Restaurants in Charlotte (56)
More Reviews (151)
- See All Can't deal with the white stuff
- See All A little farther south
- See All The University of North Carolina at...
- See All Pineville
- See All Charlotte Bobcats, the NBA is back!!
- See All Looks can be deceiving
acemj's Related Pages
Have you been to Charlotte?Share Your Travels