"Aadil visiting sept/oct 2002" Top 5 Page for this destination Museum: Het Steen/National Maritime Museum Tip by irisbe
Museum: Het Steen/National Maritime Museum, Antwerp: 3 reviews and 3 photos
Favorite thing: We walked quite a bit and at one of the evenings I could take this out of the usual picture of Het Steen (Stone Castle).
Aadil pointed to the two lines that were formed by planes... (did I tell you he works at the airport? LOL)
But thanks to him I shot this nice picture that rather looks like something from Disneyland then from Antwerp !
Fondest memory: Het Steen houses the Maritime Museum and you can find more info in one of the travelogues.
Address: Steenplein 1, 2000 Antwerpen
Directions: next to the river, 2 minutes walk from the Market Square
Phone: + 32 (0)3-201 93 40
More General in Antwerp (20)
More Reviews (174)
- See All New Thai restaurant opened on 8th of May...
- See All Multicultural Antwerp
- See All Plantin Moretus Museum: extra-ordinary
- See All My first chocolate orgasm
- See All My guests had their eyes popped out...
- See All Graffiti in the city
irisbe's Related Pages
Have you been to Antwerp?Share Your Travels