"Aadil visiting sept/oct 2002" Top 5 Page for this destination Along the river Schelde, right and left bank Tip by irisbe
Along the river Schelde, right and left bank, Antwerp: 12 reviews and 15 photos
Favorite thing: A sure not to missing thing is a walk along the river!
Especially when the sun goes setting, although she seems to be more setting on the pics then in reality `-)
This could be an off the beaten path tip as well, but I liked to keep the story of Aadil's visit rather together!
Fondest memory: In Summertime these little mushrooms `-) are very favorite spots for people who like to sit and read a book, or people who come there playing on their djembé (chasing away the ones who were enjoying the quietness and reading a book hehehe).
Some people get sooo attached to their "seats" they start to personalize them.
I think this one is Luis's :-)
More General in Antwerp (20)
More Reviews (174)
- See All New Thai restaurant opened on 8th of May...
- See All Multicultural Antwerp
- See All Plantin Moretus Museum: extra-ordinary
- See All My first chocolate orgasm
- See All My guests had their eyes popped out `-)
- See All Graffiti in the city
irisbe's Related Pages
Have you been to Antwerp?Share Your Travels