"Aadil visiting sept/oct 2002" Top 5 Page for this destination Museum: KMSKA/Royal Museum of Fine Arts of Antwerp Tip by irisbe
Museum: KMSKA/Royal Museum of Fine Arts of Antwerp, Antwerp: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Favorite thing: Another destiny was the Royal Museum of Fine Arts. It is situated in the Southern part of the city.
Fondest memory: The fondest memory of my visit was seeing Aadil enjoying all those paintings !
My goodness I don't want to guess the amount of pictures he took here `-)
hope to view some of them later on his pages!
More pictures of the Museum, view at:
Address: Plaatsnijdersstraat 2, 2000 Antwerpen
Directions: entrance at: Leopold de Waelplaats
Phone: + 32 (0)3-238 78 09
More General in Antwerp (20)
More Reviews (174)
- See All New Thai restaurant opened on 8th of May...
- See All Multicultural Antwerp
- See All Plantin Moretus Museum: extra-ordinary
- See All My first chocolate orgasm
- See All My guests had their eyes popped out `-)
- See All Graffiti in the city
irisbe's Related Pages
Have you been to Antwerp?Share Your Travels