"The Bull's butt" Ireland Off The Beaten Path Tip by orlikins
Ireland Off The Beaten Path: 311 reviews and 462 photos
When driving on the Nenagh bypass, you will notice a sculpture of a bull, facing Nenagh town, but it's derriere is facing the road. Across the road, there is a sculpture of a man with outstretched arms, like he's pulling something. This pic was taken from the online newspaper The Meath Chronicle.
More Reviews (57)
- See All Ryanscaire (Ryanair
- See All "Whaddya mean we can't drink on Good...
- See All The Bridge Inn, Tullamore
- See All Tullamore Court Hotel
- See All Senor Ricos, Tullamore, Co. Offaly
orlikins' Related Pages
Have you been to Ireland?Share Your Travels